Welcome to NC ACDIS’ website.
We’ve made a few changes so be sure to take a long look, especially at the link to our upcoming Conferences – NC ACDIS Conference Info!
If you’ve filled out an evaluation, and have not received your certificate, please let us know
September is Membership Month!! –
the only month of the year to join, til next September
SEPTEMBER is our Membership Month. Our membership terms will run from September through August every year. This helps to simplify the membership process for everyone involved. So, go to our Join NC ACDIS Page for instructions.
The NC ACDIS Officers and Advisory Board are volunteer, uncompensated position, and in order to help support our organization needs and its’s phenomenal growth, we started we accepting names of volunteers to participate in and lead Committees! The committees are
- Gift/Honorariums/Door Prises and
- Internet Presence (Web Page/FaceBook) Committee
- Committee work is intended to be independent, self-paced work that can be done during the evenings or spare time (Emails, Phone Calls, Computer work, etc..) whose members report their progress to the Committee Leader
- The Committee Leader will organize the committee members’ independent effort towards a contracted goal with the Association Leadership Team.
- The Committee Leader will report to an officer who will then report the committee’s progress to Leadership
Please let us know on the membership form or email us at NCACDIS@gmail.com which committee you’d like to work with and your interest in leading the Team.
The board is also planning a retreat in September or October to finalize the Bylaws, Advisory Board role, and reporting structure of the Committee
If you’re not a member and desire to receive our emails, please update your NC ACDIS General Email List Form .
Be sure to check out the Conference Information Page to keep abreast of the conference updates.
Next Conference, November 4th, UNC Lenoir HealthCare, Kinston, NC!
NC ACDIS Leadership Team
Beth Soule – President
Linda Rhodes – Vice President
Kathy Burleson – Treasurer
Shelley Scribbins – Secretary
And Follow us NC ACDIS on Facebook